Last Updated 1/26/2017
Some of our services and/or information requests require you to register for an account and/or provide personal information. In order for us to provide you with services or fulfill the information you requested we may request your email, name, and telephone number. We will never sell, rent or share your personal information, including your e-mail address, with any third parties for marketing purposes.
We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- When we may be required by law to disclose your personal information to protect our legal rights. We may disclose certain information to credit bureaus and similar organizations, and otherwise when permitted by law. For example, this may include:
- A disclosure in connection with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- A fraud investigation;
- Recording of deeds of trust and mortgages in public records;
- An audit or examination.
If you were referred to us from an affiliate, we may periodically share this information with the referring affiliate.
We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the
United States or any other country in which we or our agents maintain facilities.
By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information among these facilities, including those located outside your country.
We may share aggregated information with others.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Private Information Security
We are committed to preventing others from authorizing access to your customer information, and we maintain procedures and technology designed for this purpose. We take several steps to protect the customer information we have about you, including the following:
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information;
- We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide you with the best possible products and services;
- We update and test our technology on a regular basis in order to improve the protection of customer information;
- We have internal procedures that limit access to customer information to only those members who are considered “authorized” personnel.
- For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers. Our payment gateway provider keeps this information encrypted and secure on your behalf.
The email address you provide for order processing or for information requests, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to periodic company news, updates, and/or related product or service information, etc.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, etc. However, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of your emails.
To Learn More
If you have any questions about your personal or account information or about our privacy policies and practices, please feel free to contact us at (855) 692-4922